What is Lymph Drainage Massage?
Lymph drainage massage improves the body’s lymphatic circulation. This technique can be useful in improving the immune system, draining peripheral tissue and maintaining fluid balance within the body, aiding the body’s ability to fight infection. It can prove very effective in the early stages of cellulite, swollen and heavy legs and feet, and during pregnancy.
What are the Key Benefits of Lymph Drainage Massage?
- Reduces pain and discomfort
- Reduces tension
- Reduces fatigue
- Improves blood flow
- Improves lymphatic flow (including fluid retention and cellulite)
- Strengthens the immune system
- Provides a feeling of physical well-being
- Promotes physical relaxation
Mental and Emotional
- Reduces stress related disorders
- Increases energy levels
- Provides a feeling of mental and emotional well-being
- Promotes mental relaxation and a feeling of inner peace
What Conditions Can be Treated Using Lymph Drainage Massage?
- Circulatory Related Disorders
- Energy (imbalanced)
- Energy (low)
- Fatigue (mental)
- Fluid Retention
- Hay Fever
- Immunity (low)
- ME (synonym for CFS)
- Nasal Congestion
- Post-surgery Adhesions and Swelling
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sleeplessness and Restlessness
- Stress Related Disorders
- Swollen Ankles
- Venous Insufficiency